What Can BHIC Do for You?
- Give Access (to vendors/service providers)
- Coordinate Repair or Maintenance Services with licensed, vetted service providers
- Respond to emergency services and alarm company calls
- Accept deliveries and move boxes inside
- Assist approved guests if they get locked out, lose their keys or forget the codes
- Pre-Storm Preparation Assistance
- Post storm/power outage check-in
- Vacancy inspections for insurance purporses
Home Watch Services
- Verify that all doors and windows are properly secure to minimize chance of break-ins.
- Check for evidence of water leaks or damage and check for visual signs of mold and mildew.
- Visual inspection for signs of insects and or rodents.
- Check that A/C is cooling and reset thermostat and humidistat settings if needed.
- Check that main water valve is turned off after each inspection (unless otherwise requested by client)
- Check electric panel for tripped breakers and make sure electric water heater breaker is turned off.
- Visual inspection throughout the property
- Walk exterior perimeter of single-family homes to check pool condition, screening, signs of vandalism, etc.
- Homewatch Inspection Report completed during each homewatch inspection
- Open & Prep Home for Owner or Guest Arrivals
- Trash & Recycling Bins Service
- Grocery Shopping & Stocking
- Periodically start vehicles or watercraft to maintain fuel lines.
- Forward mail or packages
- Replace HVAC filters as directed by manufacturer
- Check and replace smoke detector batteries
- Replace light bulbs as needed
- We are at your discretion! What do you need done?
How it Works: Our Process
A Personalized Plan
We kick off by meeting with you to understand your unique needs. Then we'll walk through your property with you and document all the areas that need to be watched, and how frequently.
Based on that initial meeting, we create a custom plan that is personalized to your needs. And should those needs change in the future, we'll pivot to match your changing circumstances.
Your custom plan gets loaded into our state of the art, GPS-enabled tracking software, QRIDit. Each time we visit your home in the future, you will be able to track, not only what we did, but where we were, and how long we stayed.
You'll even get a login to our custom portal where you can follow each inspection, and see what was identified, and what steps we took along the way.
Transparent & Open
Each time we inspect, we'll take pictures of any potential issues and send those to you with a custom report that shows you each item we inspected.
As your eyes and ears on the ground, we are available when you need us. At your direction, we'll work with your vendors, help arrange for maintenance workers, even take on custom tasks, such as preparing for a storm, or checking on your vehicles.
Why Choose Bald Head Island Concierge?
At Bald Head Island Concierge, the safety and security of your home are our top priorities. We understand that opening up your home when you aren't there requires deep trust, and we want to assure you that you can count on us to maintain the highest levels of professionalism and to treat your home the way we would want our own to be treated. It's why our service is insured and bonded, and why our agents are certified with the National Home Watch Association.
Members who have achieved this certification have met the following criteria:
- Criminal background checks on all company principals
- Proper insurance coverage—both general and professional liability
- Proper bonding
- Consumer complaint checks
- Truthful website and advertising content
- Adherence to the NHWA’s Code of Ethics
- Commitment to the NHWA’s Mission Statement
Don't Let It Happen to You...
14% of toilet failures, 9% of water heater failures and 6% of washing machine failures occur in unoccupied homes. Even something as simple as smoke alarm batteries failing can have devastating consequences.
Break-Ins & Vandalism
If your vacant home has circulars in the driveway or an overstuffed mailbox, thieves and vandals will quickly deduct that it's a ripe target for mischief or worse.
Insurance Claims Denied
Many policies will deny claims if a home has been vacant for more than 30 days. To get coverage, you could wind up paying 50% more for insurance.
Ready to Get Started?
Fill in the form below to schedule your appointment now.
If your Bald Head Island home needs a little more TLC than you are currently able to provide, we are here to help. Let Bald Head Island Concierge be a second set of hands to help take care of your piece of paradise.
Don’t hesitate to ask us anything. Email us directly email@example.com or call us at 910.518.5051. We are right here on the island, ready and waiting to help.
HAVE A QUESTION? CALL NOW
PO Box 3476,
Bald Head Island, NC 28461